Saturday, May 3, 2008

KANYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZY.....

I have died...
and uh... welll..
I didn't go to heaven...
but GEEEEEEEESH!!!!
I was close...
4 rows close to be exact ;-)

Kanye West performed at the Cynthia
Woods Mitchell Pavilion last night...
MADNESS i tells ya. I've outdone myself with this one. I don't need another rap concert until his retirement.

THE GLOW IN THE DARK TOUR WAS THE BEST RAP/HIP HOP EXPERIENCE EVER!


Spb2 and KD


Kanyeeeezy


Kanyeezy at the beginning

I don't need to go much more into detail, because ill explain more later.
Check this... if ya liiiiikkkee...
me and my room mate Steven made this happen....
don't be jealous ;-)
we know you couldn't have cameras down there...
hehe



yaaaaaaah!
~db~


1 comment:

CathrynMarie said...

screw u and ur 4th row seats...lol