Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Let's not waste time... Rieco and Shante engagement session.

Well well well...

I'm not for soft kind words, but who deny... they're a cute couple. Meet Rieco and Shante. Oddly enough, Shante and I went to high school together and Rieco and I went to the same college, but how did I end up with the task of shooting them together and on top of that, for their wedding? (11/07/08 :-))

Fate only knows.

Good couple though. I spoke with Shante to get the specifics on what exactly she was looking for, and we went to work. After a few emails and a confirmation, I met the couple at Hotel ZaZa, in the historic museum district in Houston. It was a unreal hot day... but over all we got some good stuff in. We didn't in the hotel, due to incorrect planning, but we made good use out the wonderful Herman park area near by. A few shots and and some half hour later, we made it back for a sit in at the Monarch Restaurant.

Enjoy!

























~db~

No comments: